|National Cat Day Quotes|
Earlier we published an article regarding Cat Day Images, you may also check it before reading the Cat Day Quotes.
“If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow; but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much.”
“Authors like cats because they are such quiet, lovable, wise creatures, and cats like authors for the same reasons.”― Robertson Davies
“Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made a slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat.”
― Mark Twain
“I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.”
― Hippolyte Taine
“No matter how much the cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens. ”
― Abraham Lincoln
“Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later.”
― Mary Bly
“Like all pure creatures, cats are practical.”
― William S. Burroughs, The Cat Inside
“A dog will flatter you, but you have to flatter the cat.”—George Mikes
· "In cat’s eyes, all things belong to cats." English Proverb
· "Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God."
· "Beware of people who dislike cats."Irish Proverb
· The cat has nine lives - three for playing, three for straying, and three for staying. - English proverb· He is as quiet as a cat. - Japan proverb
· "Dogs have owners; cats have staff." – Unknown
· It is better to feed one cat than many mice. - Norwegian proverb
· It is better to be a mouse in a cat's mouth than a man in a lawyer's hands. - Spanish proverb.